The Information Center serves as the information arm of the Palestinian WTO Resource Center, responding to inquiries about standards and technical regulations in Palestine.
The Information Center also acts as a local information resource center for government agencies, producers, exporters, importers, and consumer associations on international standards and market entry requirements. The Information Center Library provides easy access to a wide variety of standards:
* All published Palestinian Standards,
* ISO and IEC Standards, EU and US Standards,
* Arab Standards, Israeli Standards,
* Codex Aliment Arius Standards,
* OIML Metrology Standards.
These documents contain all the requirements that producers, services providers, importers and exporters will need to conform to in order to compete in markets and comply with technical regulations.